In the post Bradman era of the 1950s, Neil Harvey was ranked as the top Australian batsmen for a long sustained period and was probably its best ever left handed batsman.
Impeccable footwork unfailing judgment and attacking cricket were his hallmark. Neil Harvey was an electrifying batsman who thrilled spectators with the splendour of his strokeplay.
Neil Harvey speaks exclusively to CricketCrowd.com in this multi-segmented interview that will be rolled out over the next few months.
1. Neil Harvey; A profile
2. The Beginnings
3. 1948 and the Invincibles
4. Sacking of an Aussie Captain
5. Winning boundary cost the Don his average of 100
6. Pick of the Best Sledging and Other Controversies
7. Durban Sticky and the Great Escape
8. Anecdotes and Other Musings