10 most recent news feeds
Ireland bowl in dead rubber
- Ireland chose to bowl in the third and final ODI against Zimbabwe in Harare as they chase a consolation victory
Live: Pakistan rebuild after rocky start
- AFTER winning back the urn in August, can England continue its Test resurgence against Pakistan? Follow the first Test in Abu Dhabi LIVE here!
Santner powers New Zealand A to 4-0 sweep
- A day after he was included in the Test squad for the tour of Australia, Mitchell Santner blitzed an unbeaten 70 to set up a match-winning total for New Zealand A against SL A
Boof’s challenge to Generation Next
- THE Australian Test team might be going through a generational change, but Darren Lehmann says the expectations on the players remain as high as ever.
Lehmann rebukes Saker over bowlers
- Australia coach Darren Lehman has delivered David Saker a blunt lesson in states' rights, rebuking the new Victoria coach for his sugestion that the Australian selectors would be "mad" to choose James Pattinson for the Test team before Christmas
Video: Pakistan star’s headbutt wicket
- WATCH: Pakistan opener Shan Masood got out in embarrassing fashion to England’s James Anderson, getting bowled via the grille on his helmet.
Bell clanger undermines England's morning
- James Anderson drew level with Wasim Akram on 414 Test wickets, but it was the one that got away that did the most to influence England's fortunes on the first morning of the first Test against Pakistan in Abu Dhabi
Boof launches scathing attack on Vic coach
- NEW Victoria coach David Saker feels the full wrath of Darren Lehmann after suggesting injury-prone quick James Pattinson isn’t ready for Test cricket.
Chakabva thwarts Afghanistan in final tuneup
- Captain Regis Chakabva's 92 led Zimbabwe Chairman's XI to a 34-run win over Afghanistan in the final 50-over tour warm-up match at Bulawayo on Monday
Pakistan legend to make history against Poms
- AFTER 15 years in the game, Younis Khan is set to surpass Javid Miandad as Pakistan’s greatest ever Test run-scorer when he face England on Tuesday.