10 most recent news feeds
Drinks break blast spurred Southee burst
- Some stern words from the leadership pair of Brendon McCullum and Kane Willamson helped New Zealand to bounce back against England
Southee keeps Black Caps in hunt
- A late burst from Tim Southee and the big wicket of Jonathan Trott keeps New Zealand in the contest against England at Lord's.
SLC Combined make it to final
- SLC Combined will play in the final of the List A tournament in Pallekele, after making short work of Sri Lanka A in the final round-robin match
Craddock responds to Warner rant
- UPDATE: Robert Craddock responds to David Warner's extraodinary, expletive-laden attack on Twitter.
Over to Sunrisers after RCB win
- It was worth the wait for the thousands who braved the rain at the Chinnaswamy Stadium, as Royal Challengers Bangalore kept their playoff hopes alive by batting Chennai Super Kings out of the game, reduced to eight overs-a-side
Dangers of living it up in IPL
- You've read David Warner's Twitter tirade - now read the article on the IPL by Robert 'Crash' Craddock that prompted it.
Duckett debut fifty shows promise
- Ben Duckett, Northants' 18-year-old wicketkeeper, made a fifty on first-class debut as the Division Two leaders drew with Leicestershire
Faulkner stars for scandal-hit Royals
- James Faulkner claims his second five-wicket haul of the season but it can't help scandal-hit Rajasthan beat Hyderabad.
BCCI unlikely to impose life ban during meeting
- The BCCI working committee, which will meet in Chennai on Sunday, is unlikely to impose a life ban on the four cricketers allegedly involved in spot-fixing
Anderson halts Black Caps charge
- Jimmy Anderson claims his 300th Test scalp to keep New Zealand in check on a hard-fought day two of the first Test at Lord's.