10 most recent news feeds
Masakadza unhappy with send-off in third ODI
- Zimbabwe batsman Hamilton Masakadza has said that the send-off given by the Bangladesh players had provoked his angry reaction after his dismissal in the third ODI in Mirpur
World rallies behind distraught Abbott
- FROM the family of Phillip Hughes, to the PM and across the globe, those left stunned by Hughes’ sudden passing have moved to support Sean Abbott.
BCB president backs Mashrafe captaincy
- Mashrafe Mortaza has received a vote of confidence of BCB president Nazmul Hassan to lead Bangladesh in the World Cup
Tribute: This is cricket’s saddest day
- IT is doubtful whether any incident has caused more widespread grief in Australian cricket than the loss of one of the game’s most likeable characters.
Bangladesh hope starts are a beginning
- Bangladesh have made consistently good starts, with bat and ball, during the ODI series against Zimbabwe. The team will hope this unusual state of affairs persists through to next year's World Cup
A son blessed with the father of all believers
- AS his son breathed his last, Greg Hughes occupied an all-to-familiar space, albeit this time under harrowing circumstances. He was by his son’s side.
Gazi five-for in vain as KCA march to victory
- A round-up of Dhaka Premier Division 2014-15 matches played on November 27, 2014
‘You couldn't help but smile with Hughesy’
- PHILLIP HUGHES’ cheeky grin, the glint in the eye; it was as though you were sharing a schoolyard joke even if you hardly knew him, writes Jamie Pandaram.
Dilshan, Thisara fined for Level 1 breaches
- Tillakaratne Dilshan has been fined 25 per cent of his match fee for excessive appealing during the first ODI against England, while Thisara Perera has been fined 20 per cent of his match fee for a separate incident
Doubts remain over Gabba Test
- CRICKET officials are facing an emotional, logistical and commercial dilemma over whether next week’s Gabba Test against India should be abandoned.