10 most recent news feeds
Bedraggled Glamorgan survive Gidman mauling
- Rain and a defiant last-wicket stand combined to thwart Gloucestershire's victory bid on the final day of their Championship Division Two clash against Glamorgan in Cardiff
Watson fails to fire for Royals
- TWO million dollar man Shane Watson was out for a measly total in the Rajasthan Royals’ seven-wicket IPL loss to the Chennai Super Kings.
Adams grinds Hants to safety
- Derbyshire and Hampshire drew their rain-affected Championship Division Two match after the weather and bad light played a part on the final day
Lehmann spray inspired Maxwell
- A SPRAY from Australian coach Darren Lehmann may be what has inspired Glenn Maxwell’s stunning knocks in the Indian Premier League.
Moores the merrier as Lancs escape
- Simon Kerrigan and the Manchester weather conspired to deny Warwickshire victory in Peter Moores' final game as Lancashire coach
Farbrace new England assistant coach
- THE England and Wales Cricket Board has announced the appointment of former Sri Lanka coach Paul Farbrace as its assistant coach.
Cook confirms groove with second ton
- Were it not for an England captain registering a second consecutive hundred, there would have been little to cheer as Essex and Surrey played out an inevitable draw
Aussies to follow in Anzac footsteps
- DARREN Lehmann wants the Australian cricket team to soak up the Anzac spirit by visiting European battlefields on the way to the Ashes.
Smith, Robson light up dull draw
- Leicestershire were the whipping boys too often last season, cast adrift at the foot of Division Two, to contemplate a more daring declaration on the final day against Kent
Harris in doubt for Pakistan Tests
- RYAN Harris may not be seen in a baggy green cap until next summer as he reveals he is unlikely to be fit for Tests against Pakistan in October.