10 most recent news feeds
Andre Adams signs short Hampshire deal
- Andre Adams has signed a three-month contract with Hampshire for the first part of the 2015 season as he begins to move from his playing career into coaching
The Aussie problem that won’t go away
- AUSTRALIA’S glaring weakness against spin was forgotten during a golden summer, but got exposed after just a few minutes against Zimbabwe.
Edwards leads England canter
- England took the first honours in the Twenty20 series with a comfortable nine-wicket victory at Chelmsford having restricted South Africa to 89 for 4
Boof tells Pup: keep criticism private
- A divide between Australia’s captain and coach has emerged after Darren Lehmann urged Michael Clarke to keep his selection criticisms private.
Footitt four ruffles Worcester
- Derbyshire again stood in the path of Worcestershire's promotion chase as Mark Footitt endorsed his England claims with another impressive display of fast bowling on the second day at Derby.
England coach pessimistic about WC
- COACH Peter Moores has admitted England faces a race against time to be competitive at next year’s World Cup in Australia and New Zealand.
Bell-Drummond keeps Kent in touch
- Daniel Bell-Drummond's determined 71 ensured Kent and Glamorgan remained in the balance with two days to go at Canterbury.
Cook told not to get in a spin over criticism
- ENGLAND great Geoffrey Boycott has told current skipper Alastair Cook to accept “constructive” criticism from former players.
Overton gains late reward
- Craig Overton claimed three wickets as Somerset put Northamptonshire under pressure on day two at Taunton. The visitors battled to 135 for 4 to trail by 179 runs at the end of a rain-curtailed day.
Paupers show up Aussie millionaires
- SOME of Zimbabwe’s cricketing paupers can barely put food on the table but they have made Australia’s millionaire men the laughing stock of world cricket.