10 most recent news feeds
Waqar urges fielding improvement
- Pakistan coach Waqar Younis has said his side needs to improve its fielding and batting against the short ball to be competitive at the 2015 World Cup
LIVE: Aussies end Dhawan resistance
- NATHAN Lyon removed Shikhar Dhawan after he helped India launch a mini-fightback following this morning’s batting collapse. LIVE COVERAGE.
Johnson leads mauling of India
- Mitchell Johnson blasted through Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane and Rohit Sharma on the fourth day to send India hurtling towards defeat in Brisbane
Indians fume over Gabba net pitches
- INDIA has issued an angry statement slamming the state of practice wickets at the Gabba, which they believe is to blame for two player injuries.
India blame Dhawan injury on practice pitches
- India have expressed displeasure over the quality of practice pitches at the Gabba, which they believe led to injuries to two of their players minutes before they went in to bat on day four of the Brisbane Test
England in uproar over Cook sacking
- UK VIEW: The England Cricket Board is under fire over its decision to sack Alastair Cook with the World Cup looming - for a variety of reasons.
A decision better late than never
- Alastair Cook was dragging the England team down and something had to be done, but the fact his sacking comes two months before a World Cup raises plenty of questions
England axes captain Cook: report
- ALASTAIR Cook is set to be dismissed as captain of England’s one-day team ahead of the World Cup after the opener’s miserable run of form.
Steyn, Philander fit to bowl
- Mohammad Moosajee, South Africa's team manager, confirmed that Dale Steyn and Vernon Philander will be fit to bowl on the fourth day in Centurion, after both the seamers left the field on day three with muscle tightness
Kiwis wrap up series against Pakistan
- SEAMER Matt Henry took a five-wicket haul as New Zealand sealed a one-day series win over Pakistan with victory in the fifth match overnight.