15 most recent news feeds
- Dhaka Premier League to begin on July 1
- The Bangladesh Cricket Board on Tuesday announced that the Dhaka Premier League, the country's most popular one-day domestic competition, would begin on July 1
- Wade: I'll be a batsman for Ashes
- In an exclusive interview with foxsports.com.au, Matthew Wade reveals he will ditch the gloves in search of an Ashes recall.
- North and Goodwin give Glamorgan the edge
- Marcus North and Murray Goodwin hit half centuries as Glamorgan enjoyed the better of the first day's play against Leicestershire
- Clarke: Warner could still be captain
- Michael Clarke says there's no reason why David Warner, who he describes as "a great man", couldn't captain Australia one day.
- Player payments in focus after withdrawal
- Sahara's decision to pull Pune Warriors out of the IPL has thrown into question its pending payments to the franchise's players
- Chris Gayle on top of fastest hundreds list
Chris Gayle, one of the cleanest strikers in modern cricket, recently set a new record for the fastest century in the history of professional cricket with an astonishing century off just 30 balls for the Royal Challengers Bangalore in the 2013 Indian Premier League. How does Gayle’s feat compare with other rapid centuries?
- PAGE OF SHAME series : A timeline of Match and Spot Fixing activities
What are the sequence of events in the colourful and recent history of activities that has resulted in match-fixing? How are the players undermining the entire essence of cricket in an ever increasing frequency of scandals? This article lists out the timeline of match fixing, spot fixing and the related allegations that has tainted cricket.
- PAGE OF SHAME series: Match-fixing and Spot-fixing taints cricket
Match-fixing and other ways to manipulate the goings-on in cricket is eating away at the entire fabric of the game. The fundamental attraction for millions of fans who follow World Cups and Test matches for the sheer unpredictability of the outcome get cheated with yet another sting operation that reveals more cheats who are playing the game – whilst the ICC stands by haplessly doing too little, too late.
- 2012 ICC T20 WORLD CUP: Preview of the teams and the stars
Belt up cricket fans – the most exciting cricket tournament in the most exciting format is ready to launch in Sri Lanka on 18th September when the hosts, Sri Lanka, take on Zimbabwe in the opening game of the ICC T20 World Cup in the sleepy fishing hamlet of Hambantota on one of the largest cricket playing surfaces in the world.
- Amla is first South African in exclusive Triple Ton Club
Ever since England opener Andy Sandham stroked his way to 325 (640 balls, 28 fours) against the West Indies in the 4th Test of 1930 at Sabina Park, it has been a dream for batsman to crown their career by achieving a triple century in test cricket. Amongst the many greats of the game that did not record a triple are Sachin Tendulkar (Highest score 248 not out), Ricky Ponting (Highest score of 257), Rahul Dravid (Highest score 270) and Allan Border (Highest score 205) – this list comprises 4 of the top 5 run scorers in test cricket, with only Lara making a triple century.