By clicking on the box below, you hereby confirm agreement, through your on-going use of the CricketCrowd website, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or Australian law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
- The staff and the owners of this website reserve the right to remove objectionable content. This is a manual process and as such we may not be able to remove or edit particular content immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted items. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this website, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this website also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this website.
- It is not possible for the staff or the owners of this website to confirm the validity of each individual post of content. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted content, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. CricketCrowd do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted content express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this website, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this websites owners.
- You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator of this website, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.
- When you are posting any item of content, you are encouraged to read these Website rules and guidelines posted here in.