CricketCrowd values the privacy of its registered members personal information and is committed to the protection of personal information. CricketCrowd has established a privacy regime that strives to:
- Promote an understanding and acceptance of the privacy principles and their objectives throughout the user community;
- Educate its own staff and volunteers within the confines of this website about information privacy;
- Handle any complaints received in an efficient and appropriate manner; and
- Monitor privacy compliance.
Non-Account Activity. You can watch videos on CricketCrowd without having being a registered user (know as a “member”) of CricketCrowd or having a CricketCrowd Account. You can also contact us about a particular video or other item, without having a CricketCrowd Account or a CricketCrowd Account. We provide a priority response service to our registered users.
Certain other activities on CricketCrowd — like uploading videos, posting comments, flagging videos, or watching restricted content — require you to have a CricketCrowd Account. We ask for some personal information when you create a CricketCrowd Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A CricketCrowd Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
We may record information about your usage, such as when you use CricketCrowd, as well as information you display or click on in CricketCrowd. If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. "Web Beacons") in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
Content Uploaded to Site
- store information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the CricketCrowd websites;
- provide custom, personalized content and information;
- monitor the effectiveness of our marketing promotions;
- monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.; and
- track your entries, submissions, and status in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the CricketCrowd Sites, in which case you can still view videos and explore the CricketCrowd Sites, but CricketCrowd may not be able to provide certain services to you. Some advanced CricketCrowd features may, for authentication purposes, require you to sign up for other CricketCrowd services. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of your personal information associated with them. You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page. You may clear your viewing history at any time through the “Viewing History” feature.
You also have choices such as:
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
Third-party Links to Other Sites
However, please note that if an advertiser asks CricketCrowd to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men ages 25-30) or audience segment (for example, men ages 25-30 who have viewed certain channels of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach.
The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of the CricketCrowd Sites, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to you.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers or ad networks (see links below) for more information on their practices and for instructions on how to opt-out of certain practices.
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us at any time via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of “Privacy”